Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

...my beloved Taz...

Hi guys…
This is my second post. Hahaaiii… =0

Now, I want to tell you about something that I love so much. I’m going to tell you about my favorite doll.
I have so many dolls, but this doll is my lovely one. This is Tazmanian devil doll. I give the doll name since I got him. He’s name is Taz. I think it’s a peculiar name, but I love it. The size is not too big and not too small.

My Taz… A medium size beautiful doll. He has small body with a big head and wide mouth. He looks so cute with his sweet dark brown skin. He has short straight light brown hair. He has a pair of small ears with sweet horns behind his ears. He has quite big eyes with dark eyeballs and thick black eyebrows which makes he looks fierce. A round black nose above his wide-opened mouth, and you can see his dark pink mouth, his white keen teeth and his sticking out soft pink tongue. He also has a funny tail, I think. He has a light brown small tail. He wears dark blue T-shirt and bright yellow pants. He also wears a pair of dark blue and yellow shoes with black shoelace. He has big body and thin arms. He holds a soccer ball with his right arm. So, can you imagine my beloved Taz???

Since I moved to Jogjakarta, I brought some of my dolls. I brought my Taz too. I won’t to leave him in my home. I sleep with my doll every night and I always hug my Taz when I sleep. This doll is very special because it’s given by my boyfriend on Valentine day 3 years ago. Can you guess how he gave it to me? Don’t imagine that he gave it to me with a beautiful cover or nice gift box. He put it on his helmet. Sounds weird, but I'm so surprised. ^_^

3 komentar:

  1. tyaaaaa. . . .^^

    "He’s name is Taz."
    i think it should be HIS? ? ? ?

    :D

    BalasHapus
  2. tittiiaa ;)

    it's given or it was given???
    hhe

    nice post sist :D

    BalasHapus
  3. thank you 4 your comment guys..

    i made some mistakes!! haha...

    BalasHapus