Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

my favorite spot!!

Hi friends, this is my third posts. Hahaha…

Our campus, Sanata Dharma University is a quite big building which is located in Mrican, Jogjakarta. This building has many floors and rooms. It’s also has corridors and alleys. Now, I’m going to tell you about my favorite place in our beloved campus, Sanata Dharma University.

My favorite room is a beautiful wide room, I think. This room is located on upstairs. There are many computers that you can use. But, you can’t use the computers anytime. This room only used to learning process only. The tables and computers are not arranged in a usual shape. So, you can see all of your friends, not only theirs back. You can operate your computer and sit on a comfortable red chair. This room has two doors. The first door is a large door with glasses, the door where we can entered and exit this room. The second one is a single ordinary door. I think it’s just for certain people. This room has many square windows which protected by irons. This room has two rows of windows. The first window row is covered by red curtain and the second is covered by nice maroon red curtain. You can feel that this room is very cool because it has two AC’s or air conditioner.

The floor is covered by blue carpet which makes the room more comfortable. We don’t need to take off our shoes whenever we enter this room. If you enter this room, you’ll find a big shelf where you can put your bag or your stuffs. There is a viewer hang on the roof of the room. You can see the movie screen on the wall. There is a big cross on the wall which you can see the movie screen. You’ll also find a white board in front off this room. The white board is not hangs on the wall, but it’s just leans on the wall above some tables. On one side of the wall there is a big white watch. I like to study there. I feel so comfort.

So friends, can you guess my favorite place???

8 komentar:

  1. I know the place hehehehehe... This is our class right?

    "This room is located on upstairs." I think it's better if you change it into "This room is on the second floor of the building."

    cheers

    BalasHapus
  2. hmmmmmm :S

    is it Multimedia Laboratory? ? ?
    we use that place when we are learning paragraph writing together ???? :s



    keep writing ^^v

    BalasHapus
  3. ahahahah i love those room too..
    nice post hehehe..

    BalasHapus
  4. it is paragraph writing's class, isn't it?

    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  5. I don't know~~


    Is it MULTIMEDIA LAB??

    I'm not sure~~

    Because the carpet isn't Blue~~~

    RRRRRRRRRRR~~

    nice post jeung~

    KEEP WRITING!!

    please visit my Blog and Let me know what u think~~

    Thanks!
    See u soon

    xoxoxoxoxo

    BalasHapus
  6. ngadem hemat at multimedia lab...hahaha

    isn't it?

    NICE POST SIST...^^

    BalasHapus