Kamis, 15 April 2010

NARRATIVE = FUTURE

My name is Astika Christia Destin. I’m a student of Sanata Dharma University in Jogjakarta. I belong to English Language Education Study Program. Actually, I didn’t want to be a teacher. I never wonder that I’ll become a teacher later. When I was in senior high school, I want to continue my study in an international communication.

I love to learn English. I got English lessons since I was in elementary school. Learning English is interesting for me. That’s why I want to continue my study in an international communication. But now, I study in English Language Education Study Program in Sanata Dharma University. It still has a connection with international communication, right? By studying in Sanata Dharma University I hope that I can improve my English skill. For now, I want to study hard and get a great GPA. After I graduate from Sanata Dharma, I want to get a job. Actually, I don’t really want to be a teacher but I’ll try my best for it. I hope I can work in a communication institution. I’ll do my work one or two years first. Then, I want to continue my study in S2 grade. I want to be a successful person.

That’s all about my future plan (for now). I hope I can realize those all.

1 komentar:

  1. That’s a good writing. You’re able to combine past, present, and future tense. But, too little future tense, I think. It’s better if you use more future tense. Present and past tense are just to support it.
    Not being forgotten, please, don’t to be minimalist. Try to explore your ideas as you like. You may try to think of other plans. I believe you don’t only want to be an English teacher, right? You can use the guideline that Ms. Risma and I had given to you.
    The good thing, I don’t find any mistake on the grammar, punctuation, or other minimal requirements..^_^ But I’ll make correction on the phrase “one or two years first”. Do you mean “dua atau tiga tahun pertama”? In English “in the first one or two years”.

    BalasHapus